Honest Runner

Running keeps me healthy, blogging keeps me honest.
Being vegan lets me sleep at night.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Starting a Habit

Another run under my belt! This is starting to become a habit that feels good--at least when I'm finished with the run. Even though I'm only doing two-mile runs at this point, I have to say that I still feel like walking from the halfway point and on. That is probably a sign that I'm running too fast and need to slow down, but I already feel like I'm running pretty slowly as it is.

It would be interesting to see what a heart rate monitor would tell me about my level of effort, because my level of effort always feels moderate to high.

I'm going to be away for work on Friday, so I'm going to run again tomorrow. I'm curious to see if the run is any harder to do.

If nothing else happens today, at least I know that I have accomplished a two-mile run. Honestly, it feels that way.

Distance: 2.01 miles
Time: 22:01
Avg Pace: 10:58 min / mile

No comments: