Honest Runner

Running keeps me healthy, blogging keeps me honest.
Being vegan lets me sleep at night.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pre-work Running and Blogging

Although I got a late start this morning on my run, I did it anyway - two miles in the cool early morning. I ran partly on road and partly on a dirt road that runs between orchard properties nearby. Doing so will make me late for work, but at this point, the running is way more important than work. I'll make up the time, don't worry.

My question: Why does the level of effort not vary for me? No matter whether I am running two miles or three miles, the runs all seem to require the same amount of effort. Very confusing.

No matter...I'm going to continue with the two-milers for a while. Maybe someday they will seem easy?

Distance: 2.00 miles
Time: 22:29
Avg Pace: 11:14 min / mile

No comments: