Honest Runner

Running keeps me healthy, blogging keeps me honest.
Being vegan lets me sleep at night.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Back at it

Back running again. Today was a 3-mile run - not easy, but not too hard, either. I was glad when the run was over, but I wasn't too bushed when it was done.

I don't know that I'll make it to a half-marathon, but I'm definitely going to keep running. Changing the schedule up again -- running on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, with a long run on Saturday. I think, if I skip too many days midweek, I lose momentum, so I'll try the weekday runs instead.

Yoga is still a go on Tuesdays. I'm loving the two-mile walk to the gym, too!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I'm trying to get back at it too. Keep it up.

Jeannie said...

Thanks!

I see that you have been far more successful than I! You're logging some great runs.